FrontiersIn articles don't load in EndNote Click

Eric J. Fielding shared this problem 2 years ago
Known

The EndNote Click tools don't work on FrontiersIn articles. They are Open Access and I can download the PDF manually, but neither the EndNote Click "save to My Locker" nor the "export to EndNote" functions work.

Example: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/feart.2021.728643/full

Replies (2)

photo

Choosing PNN Soft for their devops services and solutions has been a decision I'm grateful for. Their attention to detail and commitment to delivering top-tier solutions are commendable. The positive shift in my project's productivity and the seamless integration of their services make them an outstanding player in the industry.

photo

Hello, I would like to recommend you a website that specializes in writing research papers masterpapers.com/buy-research-papers, In addition to academic excellence, MasterPapers.com demonstrates a commitment to environmental responsibility. The platform emphasizes environmentally friendly practices by promoting paperless transactions and digital delivery methods. This environmentally conscious approach aligns with the values of those who prioritize sustainability, making MasterPapers.com a socially responsible choice in academic assistance. Highly recommended.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file