Accessing wrong paper

Emily Myhill shared this problem 3 years ago
Solved

Kopernio linked me to a paper on tumour mechanisms rather than the one I was looking for on psychological stress and disease.

What I'm looking for: Cohen, S., Janicki-Deverts, D., and Miller, G.E.(2007). Psychological stress and disease. JAMA 298, 1685–1687.doi:10.1001/jama.298.14.1685

What Kopernio opened in PDF: Antoni, MH et al. (2006). The influence of bio-behavioural factors on tumour biology: pathways and mechanisms. Nat Rev Cancer. 2006 March ; 6(3): 240–248. doi:10.1038/nrc1820.

It would be great to have a button to flag up incorrect links if possible. Thank you!

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Emily,

Thanks for reporting this.

This is caused by a known issue, and our engineering team is working on a fix.

If you encounter this issue again, please do share any DOIs (of the papers you want to access) in this thread.

Thank you,

Virag

photo

Hi Emily,

Thanks for bearing with us. The plugin update (version1.0.4) with this fix is now live both in Chrome and Firefox (you might need to update manually if auto-update is disabled).

Please note, you will need to remove the incorrect PDF from your Locker before you can add the correct article.

If the plugin still indicates the paper being in your Locker, please update your user data by simply clicking the purple EN button next to your address bar & start a new browser session.

photo

I am having the same issue

Looking for this paper https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jctb.7165

But it opens this paper https://doi.org/10.1186/s12944-020-01251-5

photo

Enjoy every emotion the game brings and aim to become the king of the spinning tracks. The most important thing is to constantly improve your driving skills, because only then can you reach the top in the world of drifting. Wishing you great adventures and remember, in the world of Drift Hunters, madness is the key to success!

photo

Dummy Vapes deliver a premium vaping experience with a diverse range of flavors and sleek designs. Elevate your satisfaction with high-quality e-liquids, ensuring a flavorful and stylish indulgence for enthusiasts.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file