Kopernio is now EndNote click
Kopernio is now EndNote Click -- but what does that mean?
Kopernio is now part of the EndNote family - with a new name and a fresh look and feel.
What does this mean for you and your account? Let's review this in more detail:
1. Does the name EndNote Click mean the plugin won't integrate with Mendeley, Zotero or other reference managers?
- No, EndNote Click will still offer the reference export functionality in the exact same (generic) RIS format, which you can link with your preferred reference manager tool.
2. Is EndNote Click free to use?
- Yes, EndNote Click (and EndNote Click Premium) is free of charge!
3. Does this mean Kopernio is deleted/uninstalled from my browser?
- No, it is renamed and redesigned, and updated automatically. You do not need to install it again. It changed from Kopernio to EndNote Click.
4. Does this mean new terms and conditions and data principles?
- No, the same terms and conditions and data principles remain in place. Our legal team updates the wording to reflect the name and brand change, but we handle your information the same way.
5. What happens to my Kopernio Locker?
- Your Kopernio Locker is now EndNote Click Locker, however, apart from the design and name change, it is the same free, cloud-based PDF storage: https://click.endnote.com/locker
6. I use an ad blocker extension that explicitly whitelists Kopernio. Do I need to update this to EndNote Click?
- Yes, you will need to update the domain from kopernio.com to click.endnote.com
If you have any questions or concerns about this, please email us at email@example.com
or at firstname.lastname@example.org.