Disable automatically switching ('jumping') to new Kopernio/Click tab

Tommy Visch shared this idea 3 years ago
Declined

Hi,

I have a request for the option to disable automatically switching (or 'jumping') to the Kopernio/Click tab when clicking the Kopernio/Click button.

Often, coming from a newly read article, I will open multiple referenced sources from it. I will select interesting or relevant articles to save and read later. Then I like to systematically go through the maybe twenty articles I have opened to select which ones to keep.

I find it annoying to automatically jump from an article to the kopernio tab, wait for it to load, then waiting for it to make the connection to Endnote, clicking the button to save to Endnote and then being able to continue to the other open tabs and articles for which I will run through the same process. It takes a lot of time and clicking and feels unfriendly to a smooth proces. I could go back after the automatic 'jump' to the article, but this would take an additional few clicks (x20).

I understand that loading times and loading-activation are needed and my request is not so much about them. I would just like the option to disable automatically jumping to article-tabs so as to make the proces more smooth.

Thank you,

Love the app!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file